NCH Total Rewards Package
Benefits at NCH Choices to Meet Your Needs
Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital (“MCH”) strives to provide the most comprehensive and competitive Total Rewards Package to our dedicated and caring employees. We value your contribution and are proud that we can offer a generous benefits package.
NCH offers a variety of benefit programs to meet your needs such as medical, dental, vision, fully employer-sponsored life and disability, pension and 403(b) employer match as well as many others.
Nicklaus Children's Hospital, formerly Miami Children's Hospital, offers its employees:
- All benefits are effective the first of the month following hire date.
- Competitive plans for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Pre- tax Plans)
- Free basic life insurance and short term/long term disability insurance.
- PTO program comparable with other South Florida Hospitals.
- A competitive retirement savings plan which includes a 3% employer pension and up to 3% employer match.
- Vesting and eligibility rules apply. IRS limits also apply.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $4,000 annually or $5,250 for Graduate courses.
- Employee referral program with lucrative bonus opportunity.
- Online program for completing educational requirements - Top 100 training facility.
- On-site, fully accredited Child Care Center and Preschool.
- Wellness center which includes an on-site gymnasium featuring exercise equipment, classes and free massages.
- Healthy Lifestyles Incentive Program where you can earn money for completing regular wellness tasks.
- Pediatric Care Center - The PCC offers full-service pediatric and adolescent primary and specialty care for children from infancy up to 21.
- Employee Awards and Recognition Programs.
- On-site dry cleaning service.
- On-site car wash service.
- 35% discount at the hospital’s cafeteria .
- Dade County Federal Credit Union located on main campus with ATMs at other NCH locations.
- Entertainment discounts.
- Free parking and much more!
- The Hospital’s strolling Big Apple Circus Clown Care Team.
- Radio Lollipop, the Hospital’s in-house radio station provides enjoyment for staff and
- Quarterly events to celebrate the Hospital’s quarterly successes and show employees